Pages

Sunday 20 June 2010

Idiotic beautiful exams

Hey People!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I basically forgot everything (username, password AND e-mail), I'm such an idiot right!

Anyway, I got a new toshiba laptop which is soooo much better than my last laptop. It's definately got faster connection that's for sure and I can actually take the charger out without it shutting down. So that means I should be able to make more posts etc.

I found a really cool site to watch korean dramas, www.dramacrazy.net, I started watching you're beautiful, I can tell you it's worth watching. Since watching it I am officially in love with all the members of A.N.JELL (band in the drama), but Lee Hong Ki has officially stolen my heart, I think I have a thing for blondes...

Oh and EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!
No more revising and sitting in a hall for two hours in the scorching heat (for now). I think the last three went pretty well however, the last time I thought that the results didn't come out very good. I hope I get a good enough grade to continue Psychology, Philosophy and Biology, I really don't want to repeat the year at all. I also joined a school committee, I'm helping to organize a school event, hopefully it'll all go well and hunky dory.

Moving on... I think that's enough of an update for now Bye
XMisguidedGhostx

No comments:

Post a Comment